Ir al contenido principal

A One-on-One Conversation

.

Hello everyone, Today i´m going to talk about someone i´d like to have a one-on-one conversation with. The person is Bruce Dickinson, He is an English singer from Iron Maiden, one of the best metal/rock singer in the world. Moreover is songwriter, esgrimist, airline pilot, fencer, entrepreneur, author, doctorate in music and broadcaster. For this reasons, he is know as "Da vinci of Metal". I first heard of Dickinson when i was adolescent and I started to like it the Heavy Metal, and when Iron Maiden went to Chile in 2008, I was blew away because the lead vocal is also the pilot of the airplane that transported to the band.  I'd like to ask him how he distribute his schedule to make a lot of things or what is the key to make a lot of things without dying in the attempt, he once time said that don´t used smartphone because take a lot of time, therefore he use old cellphone nokia. Mr dickinson is a interesting person, he is loyal to his ideas. In 2011, He turned down judge role on ‘The Voice’ (BBC UK) because he think this show is degrading to the participants and talent is not appreciated. he defeated a Cancer throat in 2015. In 2019, Dickinson is declared citizen of honor in Sarajevo because during the bosnia war (1992-1995) Dickinson offered a concert in the besieged Sarajevo in December 1994, I think that he had to have a lot of courage in those hard moment to do it. 

This is all, see you later! good week

Resultado de imagen para bruce dickinson

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

A dream job

Good afternoon! Today I´d  like to write about a job I would like to do.  My dream is working like a nature tourist guide of an important agency , I like this job because I can work out at the office, i will be connecting with the nature  and  so, i would do trekking too and not stay in a office all day. To do this job well I need the following things: 1) A very high level in english and others languages 2) A good state of health 3) Historic Knowledge of the place 4)  good communication skills without being shy 5) .I must be charismatic.   I  think I would be good at this job because I study geography and  it make me have knowledge  as much physics as human about place and also, i like trekking. In reality, i do not know anybody who does this job but Alexander von humboltd was a polymath: geographer, naturalist, humanist and explorer who I know of.  See you later guys.  

A Friend

Good day friends: Today I'm going to talk about a best friend. The person I'm going to tell you about is Alan. He and me, we know each other since kinder, partner in the school and high school until that we went to university in different cities, I mean we have the same age. I guess that we got on well each other from the beginning because we have, do and did many things in common like videogames, music, beers, films etc.   Generally, is a person who falls well to everyone and in the same time, you can trust him. The most important thing that I appreciated from him, is your company in those difficult moments, for me this thing does difference between friends or simply known. Nowadays, He finished your studies (engineering in risk prevention) and he was living in the Serena City. Despite that, we still in contact and I see he when I travel to my born city after the university period or when he travels to Santiago. In the future, I don´t think will lose the contac

A Movie Villain: The Joker.

Hello. i´m going to write a post about a villain movie: Joker. I´ve seen the trilogy of batman, many villains are there, but only one really has a complex character, moreover it´s interpreted for heath Ledger one of the best actors I´ve ever seen. The first time I saw The joker in action was in Batman: The dark Knight in september 2008, in the cinema of my city with my first girlfriend, I think that really  I didn´t  see the movie as it should be though after, I saw the movie three or more times. I like him because he is a maniacal criminal that plays with the psychology of people, a very intelligent and strategic villain, he drove me to desesperation sometimes specially when batman had to rescue Rachel, but in the end scene she died, batman choose the wrong place. The Joker I think, is batman antitesis.  Batman is a politically correct heroe but Joker, has a desire to plant terror but not for a superficial reason, he thinks that the humans have a strong ethic but when the thi