Ir al contenido principal

Books


Today, I am going to talk about a book I like so much. Crime and punishment by Fiódor M. Dostoievski, it is a Psychological novel written in 1866. It's a great book, it represents faithfully the psychological troubles and emotions from the protagonist, who is a murder, with a detailed description describing his delirium. I don´t remember when I read this book, It could be three or four years ago.   

I like Dostoievski, He could explore human psychology in whatever modern context independent of being in Russia.  

Now, the last book I read during the strike was “Sapiens From animals to gods: A brief history of humanity” by Yuhal Harari,  jewish historian. It´s an essay about how the Homo sapiens conquered the earth due to flexible cooperation in large numbers united for myths like  Gods, Money, nations and institutions moving or eliminating other species. That is to say, its a book about great questions from our life and it makes us think if all ideas that we believe and to act for it, is it real or myth and where does the justification about those myths come from?. I recommend it to you, it´s an easy read and not boring.    
That is all, thank you for reading this post. See you later.


Resultado de imagen para dostoievski crimen y castigoResultado de imagen para de animales a dioses en ingles

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My musical band history

Hello world, I´m going to talk about my musical band experience. When I was 17 years old, in my city there was a festival musical and the local bands played there. like a musical war bands , I played bass but when announced I didn´t have musical group. Therefore, I was in fourth year of my Liceo I searched people  (two year younger) because I hated my generation and I wanted defeat them in competition , they had more years than me playing music and had more ego too. The people that I founded they were very talented but very shy. It was difficult for me , because I had been building one solid band in few months and we fought a lot in the begining cause we didn´t decide about what song to play. I used many strategies like a build artesanal studio music with egg´s box (Sound better) or played everyday. We played one song of adele ( rolling in the deep rock version), this artist in those years she was very famous and one of the Red hot chilli peppers (The otherside) In the e...

A meal

Good morning friends: Today, I´m going to talk about a family memory. I don´t remember exactly when that meal ocurred. Although, I think that on 18 september when I was a kid and my dog was still alive. I was in Salvador City, a town in the north of Chile, a very small and silent city with 7000 people aprox. In the meal, all my family were there (my mom Magaly, my dad Eduardo, my brother Pablo and my dog Shadow) and my best friend Alan. In the barbecue, I ate a lot of meat and drank cocacola, in that time I was a obese but happy kid. The meal was memorable because half of the meat fell on the floor and my dog was the only one that enjoyed it. In consecuence, we ate almost only vegetables and my dad was angry but in the end of the day, we actually laughed at that moment. Now, I´m far away from my home (for study) and it is difficult to repeat a similar moment, few times I pass the national holidays in my city of birth because it´s not compatible with my academic calendar. The moral ...

A Movie Villain: The Joker.

Hello. i´m going to write a post about a villain movie: Joker. I´ve seen the trilogy of batman, many villains are there, but only one really has a complex character, moreover it´s interpreted for heath Ledger one of the best actors I´ve ever seen. The first time I saw The joker in action was in Batman: The dark Knight in september 2008, in the cinema of my city with my first girlfriend, I think that really  I didn´t  see the movie as it should be though after, I saw the movie three or more times. I like him because he is a maniacal criminal that plays with the psychology of people, a very intelligent and strategic villain, he drove me to desesperation sometimes specially when batman had to rescue Rachel, but in the end scene she died, batman choose the wrong place. The Joker I think, is batman antitesis.  Batman is a politically correct heroe but Joker, has a desire to plant terror but not for a superficial reason, he thinks that the humans have a strong eth...