A walk I would like to do again junio 11, 2019 Compartir Obtener vínculo Facebook X Pinterest Correo electrónico Otras apps Compartir Obtener vínculo Facebook X Pinterest Correo electrónico Otras apps Comentarios Mari Fer11 de junio de 2019 a las 10:50 p.m.I heard a lot about this place, you recommend me to travel with my friends or with my family?ResponderBorrarRespuestasFernando12 de junio de 2019 a las 12:16 a.m.its depends, with friends is easier do trekking and take some risks to not spend more money extra. I think that take the train is not bad option when you travel with family, its more security than a van going to aguas calientes. BorrarRespuestasResponderResponderJaviera Díaz17 de junio de 2019 a las 5:02 p.m.It sounds great that place! Who did you go to that adventure with?ResponderBorrarRespuestasResponderAgregar un comentarioCargar más... Publicar un comentario
I heard a lot about this place, you recommend me to travel with my friends or with my family?
ResponderBorrarits depends, with friends is easier do trekking and take some risks to not spend more money extra. I think that take the train is not bad option when you travel with family, its more security than a van going to aguas calientes.
BorrarIt sounds great that place! Who did you go to that adventure with?
ResponderBorrar