Ir al contenido principal

A Friend



Good day friends:

Today I'm going to talk about a best friend. The person I'm going to tell you about is Alan. He and me, we know each other since kinder, partner in the school and high school until that we went to university in different cities, I mean we have the same age. I guess that we got on well each other from the beginning because we have, do and did many things in common like videogames, music, beers, films etc.  Generally, is a person who falls well to everyone and in the same time, you can trust him.

The most important thing that I appreciated from him, is your company in those difficult moments, for me this thing does difference between friends or simply known.

Nowadays, He finished your studies (engineering in risk prevention) and he was living in the Serena City. Despite that, we still in contact and I see he when I travel to my born city after the university period or when he travels to Santiago. In the future, I don´t think will lose the contact with him, could be that I don´t see him in large period time but will be not lacking episodes.

It is all, See you later. Bye.

La imagen puede contener: 2 personas, incluido Alan Castillo Miranda, interior

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My musical band history

Hello world, I´m going to talk about my musical band experience. When I was 17 years old, in my city there was a festival musical and the local bands played there. like a musical war bands , I played bass but when announced I didn´t have musical group. Therefore, I was in fourth year of my Liceo I searched people  (two year younger) because I hated my generation and I wanted defeat them in competition , they had more years than me playing music and had more ego too. The people that I founded they were very talented but very shy. It was difficult for me , because I had been building one solid band in few months and we fought a lot in the begining cause we didn´t decide about what song to play. I used many strategies like a build artesanal studio music with egg´s box (Sound better) or played everyday. We played one song of adele ( rolling in the deep rock version), this artist in those years she was very famous and one of the Red hot chilli peppers (The otherside) In the e...

A meal

Good morning friends: Today, I´m going to talk about a family memory. I don´t remember exactly when that meal ocurred. Although, I think that on 18 september when I was a kid and my dog was still alive. I was in Salvador City, a town in the north of Chile, a very small and silent city with 7000 people aprox. In the meal, all my family were there (my mom Magaly, my dad Eduardo, my brother Pablo and my dog Shadow) and my best friend Alan. In the barbecue, I ate a lot of meat and drank cocacola, in that time I was a obese but happy kid. The meal was memorable because half of the meat fell on the floor and my dog was the only one that enjoyed it. In consecuence, we ate almost only vegetables and my dad was angry but in the end of the day, we actually laughed at that moment. Now, I´m far away from my home (for study) and it is difficult to repeat a similar moment, few times I pass the national holidays in my city of birth because it´s not compatible with my academic calendar. The moral ...

A Movie Villain: The Joker.

Hello. i´m going to write a post about a villain movie: Joker. I´ve seen the trilogy of batman, many villains are there, but only one really has a complex character, moreover it´s interpreted for heath Ledger one of the best actors I´ve ever seen. The first time I saw The joker in action was in Batman: The dark Knight in september 2008, in the cinema of my city with my first girlfriend, I think that really  I didn´t  see the movie as it should be though after, I saw the movie three or more times. I like him because he is a maniacal criminal that plays with the psychology of people, a very intelligent and strategic villain, he drove me to desesperation sometimes specially when batman had to rescue Rachel, but in the end scene she died, batman choose the wrong place. The Joker I think, is batman antitesis.  Batman is a politically correct heroe but Joker, has a desire to plant terror but not for a superficial reason, he thinks that the humans have a strong eth...